Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update

Our favorite new treat:
These Skinny Cow ice cream bars only cost about 12 cents each, and each bar only has 50 calories and one gram of fat. Matt and I got these to satisfy our sweet tooth, and it'd probably be a good idea except we eat a million a day.


Matt's been:
  • Busy studying for three tests, all within seven days of each other
  • Finding out that we won't know where we're moving for his third year until at least mid January (We're hoping Ohio.)
  • Doing lots of stuff for SOMA, the club he's in charge of
Erin's been:

  • Working
  • Loves teaching Turbo Kick
  • Soaking up the good weather while it lasts
  • Finishing up her Christmas shopping (I love the new outfit I'm getting—and I found everything on killer sales. How's that for the Christmas spirit?) :)
    What can I say? The life of a med student's wife is so hard! ;)
We're looking forward to:

  • The ward campout this weekend
  • Erin helping with Habitat for Humanity on Saturday
  • Having a Little Caesar's in Des Moines now

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I've actually had those skinny cows and they are good. Can you believe we have to wait until January now? Oh well, I guess it's only a couple extra months. I'm hoping you guys get stuck here. :)

Anonymous said...

Dang the ward has a campout. Man I went to that ward at the wrong time. There must be some fun people leading it.

You already look too thin you could use a fat cow.

Heidi said...

If I were closer, I would so come to your turbo kickboxing class..or whatever it's called. I bet you are a great instructor...unless you got the giggles and then it would turn into an ab workout! :) You're so dang cute!

Josh and Micah said...

Hey Erin! I am so glad I found your blog! You and Matt are so cute!
Me and my hisband LOVE the skinny cow ice cream stuff too! haha We are the same way... We eat like 20 at once!
I added you to my friends list, i hope you dont mind :)

Mark and Aupreille said...

Hey Erin, you have to tell me where the Little Caeser's in Des Moines is, I love their breadsticks!!