Monday, December 1, 2008

Grading Thanksgiving

Our run down of Thanksgiving week

Last Tuesday...
- Matt took his last test! D-…just kidding…A+
- We took a long lunch together. A

Wednesday...
- Was our three year anniversary. A+
- We saw Twilight. B
- Erin's sister, brother-in-law, and their son came up for Thanksgiving. A+

Thursday…
- Happy Thanksgiving! B
(Thanksgiving food's never been Erin's favorite.)
- Master Chef Matt took care of the turkey. A+

Friday…
- On Black Friday with $32, random gift cards, and coupons we got:

  • Bathroom cabinet
  • Smokin' hot jeans (Matt says)
  • Dress shoes
  • Dress shirt A+
- For our anniversary
Matt got Erin a R-I-N-G. A+++++++
(Seriously, I was teary at the store.)
- Erin biffed it running— a funny slow motion fall. C

Saturday…
- We got lettuce wraps at PF Changs to celebrate our anniversary. A+

Sunday…
- Erin's nephew, Porter was born. A+

Overall Grade: A+

4 comments:

Chrissy Jo said...

Erin, I'm with you on Thanksgiving food! I make it out of tradition, but honestly I don't love it. Sorry about biffing it running... I do things like that all the time and then turn bright red. :-)

Kelly said...

Nice job Matt! I'm excited for you that you got a new ring. And Matt is probably excited that people won't mistake you for being single anymore. j/k

Meg said...

Good job Matt! I know Erin was secretively hoping for one:). Cute way to blog. You are too creative.

Robyn said...

Way to go Matt! And happy Anniversary to a great couple!! We are excited for you to hang here this weekend. Expect a long email tomorrow!