It probably comes as no surprise since my belly has been popping out for months, but just in case you didn't know...

He or she is due to arrive August 23—one day shy of Skylie's second birthday. We couldn't be more excited!
I'm hoping for a calm, happy, easy baby. I'll need it considering many people have already told me they'd never have a baby during their husband's first year of residency. Mmm, well. I guess we're out to defy those odds!

Baby #2 is on the way!
He or she is due to arrive August 23—one day shy of Skylie's second birthday. We couldn't be more excited!
In hopes that our second child won't feel jipped, we'll post pregnancy pictures like we did with Skylie. Coming soon.
14 comments:
I know I already posted on FB but I am just so happy I have to say it again. Congratulations!!!
Yay!! SOO happy for you guys! Can't wait to see the updates and hear how things are going! :)
Yay! Congrats to you guys! That is awesome. I hope everything is going well.
Hip hip hooray! Two kids are twice as fun as one! Can't tell you how excited I am for you guys!
So very exciting! I don't know there will ever be a "great" time in residency to have a new baby, so might as well do it now, right?!! Happy for you guys!
If anyone can have a baby during a first residency and do a great job it's you guys!
Congrats, Matt and Erin! Babies are so exciting!
Congrats that's awesome!! Residency Schmesidency :)
Yay for babies! Love the new header, too.. :)
Congratulations! You and your family will be just fine. During Robert's first year of Residency, almost every doctor or their wife gave birth. George was born that year. You can do it.
How fun, Congrats!! I hope your second is calm too cause mine was not and still isn't!!
ERIN!!! Wahooooo. Congrats. That is so exciting. I am so happy for you! Our babies will be 2 months apart. Too bad you aren't staying in Des Moines!
Congrats! That is exciting. Skylie will be such a good big sister!
I love your new header...very cool!
Wonderful news! Congratulations! Babies are always a blessing. How exciting!
Post a Comment