Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

What a great week it was--three egg hunts for the little one, joining with friends for Easter dinner, and remembering the resurrection.

The camera is with Matt in South Africa, but mark my words, my bunny sure was cute! During the egg hunts she'd snatch up one egg, find a place to sit, pry that plastic egg open, then shovel sugary goodness into her mouth like nobodies business! She'd resume her interest in hunting for eggs only after the candies were gone (or I managed to sneak them away without her seeing).

These videos were taken April 2, when we celebrated Easter as a family. (They are ridiculously long--I just didn't want to edit them. The first 30 seconds or so of each will more than suffice, I'm sure.)
And this is how Skylie reacts when she can't get to the candy fast enough.

No comments: