I wish I could make the clocks slow down. Time is flying by, and you're growing and changing with each passing day. I'm excited to watch as more of your personality starts to show, but I know this stage of infancy passes so quickly.
This month:
- You've started smiling once and a while. Your dad is usually the one to get your smiling.
- You're getting a little bit of a bald spot on the back of your head from rubbing your head against the mattress in your sleep.
- Your dad and I realized that we're much more laid back with you than we were with Skylie. We were more rigid and structured with Skylie. Be thankful you're not our guinea pig child. :)
- You wore cloth diapers most of the time.
- You met your grandparents when they came out for your baby blessing. They loved you!
- After your dad blessed you at church, your Papa Pitcher told me that during the blessing he looked down at you and couldn't help but think what a pretty baby you are. I agree! I love your full cheeks, baby blue eyes, and delicate features.
- You sleep six or seven hours straight at night.
- You still seem pretty laid back and easy-going, which I'm thankful for. Skylie sometimes tries to shove your binkie in your mouth or smother you with hugs and kisses. You don't seem to mind too much. Thank you!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment