Matt took boards yesterday! Woo-hoo! He'd been studying for them for months, and this summer he went into turbo mode studying like a mad-man. He studied at home for the most part, and there were times he didn't go outside at all for three or four days at a time! C-RAZY!
But now they're over, and the fun times can begin.
Who wants to party with us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a relief! It is a nice feeling to finally be finished! Now let's hope their scores reflect all their efforts and time spent studying.
yay! way to go matt. we want to party with you!!
Yah! congrats Matt and Erin.
Yay! Way to go Matt! We're so excited for you guys.
Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find your blog! That's exciting he's going to be at Lakeview....of all hospitals! I think it's of the best hospitals but I'm a little biased :) That's exciting your having a baby girl soon. Your belly looks tiny!
I am sure that is the best feeling Matt. Too bad we are too far away to party with ya. We miss you guys too.
Congrats! I bet it'll be nice to have your husband back! We'll have to do something fun after we get back from Utah.
We want to party!!! You just have to wait until we are back.
Post a Comment