Thursday, June 10, 2010

First Steps

Skylie took them today! I'm sure it'll be a while before she's all-out walking, but she's well on her way.

This sneaky girl also got her hands in the toilet water...
and the roll of toilet paper, which is now all over my bathroom.

Guessing it won't be the last time that happens.

2 comments:

sarita said...

Hooray for Skylie! That is so exciting. I can still remember the day that Isaac started to walk--such a proud moment for parents!

Thanks for the weight-training info! I am actually excited to get started, and I don't think I've ever said that about weight training before!

ps--I tried your p90x video for the first time this morning---I'm sure I was a sight to behold! I couldn't keep up, but I really liked it! Thanks again for everything!

Brad and Laura Williams said...

That is so exciting! It really doesn't take long for them to get walking after those first few steps and knowing your little girl and her energy I'm sure she'll be going in no time!! I love the toilet paper and thing too...Braylie used to love that and they're so sneaky too.