We've received word that Matt has landed a spot in one of the residency programs he selected!
This is exciting because this means he's going to be a doctor in the specialty he wants—psychiatry. I am so proud of him and know his hard work's paid off.
The biggest news comes Thursday at noon when we find out where we'll be living for the next five years. Can't wait!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hooray! Can't wait to find out where y'all will end up!
Congrats that is really exciting!! Can't wait to here where it is! :)
I'm so excited to find out where your headed. Congrats again!
I didn't realize psychiatry was 5 yrs too! I love that we are all finding out where we will be going and we know this hard work was worth it! Let us know asap when you find out where.
Wahoo! Congrats guys!
Post a Comment