Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lumpy Bumpkins

Matt's started calling me that. It sounds so repulsive, doesn't it? Go figure. :)

The last couple weeks Matt and I have partied it up. (Kinda.)

MATT'S BEEN:
BECOMING president of SOMA, the largest club at DMU. (Way to be, Matt!)
STUDYING like crazy. Two weeks ago he had three big tests, and this week he's got three more.
PLANNING with a professor about doing research this summer.
SLEEPING, a little bit.
LETTING Erin embarrass herself. (See below.)

This is why I don't write too much about Matt's life. It's kinda boring.

ERIN'S BEEN:
PLAYING
with friends at a girl's night.
WRITING an article for her church calling.
EDITING some stories for a friend.
BURNING it up at the the gym. (Or trying to, at least.)
SHOWERING mommies-to-be at Cassie's and Megan's showers.
CREATING her best Web site yet at work.
SCRAPBOOKING frantically.
And,
EMBARRASSING herself by volunteering to host a Pure Romance Party while at a fundraiser with tons of people in my ward! (I didn't know what I was doing, though! And I am NOT hosting it, just in case you were dying to come.)

Mmm, maybe my life isn't that exciting either. I probably shouldn't recap our weeks. It'll start sounding like: "…and then I brushed my teeth, and then I went to the bathroom, and then I umm...drove to work…"

6 comments:

Kelly said...

HA HA. Wish I would have been there to see that. Sounds like you guys are keeping plenty busy.

Anonymous said...

Pure Romance Party? Wow, had I known you girls were like that when I was there things would have been a lot different:) I think that's so funny. Just stay clear of the Love Swing unless you are able to mount things from the ceiling:) Oh my goodness that was so funny when I just said it to Michael. (Please know I was joking people)

musson said...

I heard about the pure romance party. If I heard what you did I totally would have done the same thing.

Maybe we should have a scrapbooking party while the boys are studying!! I need to scrapbook more!

The recaps are great!!! Just incase I didn't get a chance to chat with you it's fun to see how life is. AND when we move it will be fun to hear about your teeth brushing times! :)

Erica said...

That is funny and I probably would have done the same thing too. I'd be in for a scrapbooking party too. We should do one some night.

bonniejean22 said...

HA HA. I love it! Pure Romance Party, I would have never of know what it was. How does Kyra know? LOL.

Robyn said...

Oh Erin, that was a classic! You are such a good sport about it though. I have to admit I couldn't stop giggling about it for 2 days!