Me: "Why are you so far away?"
Him: "Because you take up so much space."
Me: Dirty glare
Him: Rolling with laughter
Him: "Just kidding. You really don't take up so much space—yet."
Me: "It's not funny."
Him: "Then why are you laughing so hard?"
More laughing from Mr. Considerate
Thanks. Thanks a lot, Buddy.
(It really was funny. But if I wasn't the tolerant, understanding, willing-to-put-up-with-my-husband's-teasing type of girl—I'd have busted out my kickboxing moves. And then I'd be the one with the last laugh.)
More laughing from Mr. Considerate
Thanks. Thanks a lot, Buddy.
(It really was funny. But if I wasn't the tolerant, understanding, willing-to-put-up-with-my-husband's-teasing type of girl—I'd have busted out my kickboxing moves. And then I'd be the one with the last laugh.)
2 comments:
Hahaha oh Erin, I love you. :)
I can so see you busting out a kick boxing move!
Post a Comment