Sunday, February 21, 2010

Arithmetic

1 fetus (that I know of)
+
8 infants
+
2 toddlers
+
8 women
+
+
big plans to make valentine cards for the special people in our lives
(all in my 860 square foot apartment)
=
a grand time

The Friday before Valentine's Day I invited a few friends who have babies about the same as Skylie over for a play date (as if the babes even know how to play together). Somehow among all the baby chaos—which I love—we ate lunch and attempted to make valentine cards.

Top Picture (left to right): Cassie, Eric, Michelle, Kylie, Erin, Skyie, Tiffany, Chase, Kaitlyn, Nathalie, Logan, Taylor, Aupreille, Teairsa, Leilani, and Kai (Evan isn't pictured.)

Bottom Picture: Everyone's the same except Amanda (with her fetus) and I switched places.

Skylie and I are so lucky to have many friends to hang out with!

P.S. It took Matt a bit of convincing to get him to believe I'd made the card all by myself! That's how good it was. Or how un-crafty I am.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow - that's impressive! Way to go!