Thursday, February 2, 2012

Going Private

I never thought I'd succumb to making our blog private, but I have. Considering Matt's profession, it just seems like the way to go.

Please post a comment, leave a note on Facebook, or email me with your email address if you want to be invited to view our blog once it's private. Even if you blog stalk and never leave comments, I'll still invite you!

30 comments:

Shelley and Eric said...

Oh, I just found your blog. Invite me :)

Shelley.daun@gmail.com

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

Please add me.

Nikki said...

Me, please!

Kim said...

Add me: dancin_chick_19@yahoo.com

VA Bradshaws said...

Add us! mattbradshaw12@gmail.com

bradlaurawilliams said...

we have a new email. Bradlaurawilliams@gmail.com

Ashley Russell said...

ashleyfloydrussell@gmail.com

Kylie and Drew said...

Me please :) kylieburton4@hotmail.com

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

invite me please :) charlsielyn@gmail.com

Mel and David said...

I think going private is a good thing. Melanieleone @ gmail.com I'd love an invite

Kelly said...

Add me please! kellypluid@gmail.com

Meg said...

Count me in...mrencher@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

bhatwood@gmail.com

The Dyer Fam-Damily said...

erin_melissa87@hotmail.com

Amber said...

pick me, pick me...

stolenmomentsdesign
amberdawnlabau
alabau42

all at gmail

Michael and Cassie said...

cw_08@msn.com

sarita said...

Me too!,

Hilary Obzansky said...

Me!! hilwin87@gmail.com

Danielle said...

dannibuchanan@gmail.com

Megan said...

cowley.megan@gmail.com

Erin said...

I'd love to stay updated on your cute family!
erin_c46@hotmail.com

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

yes please, rfluhman@gmail.com

Devin & Shalise said...

Me Me!! shalisekearns@yahoo

Unknown said...

me too me too

Kelsi said...

Add me! olsen.kelsi@gmail.com

Barrett Family said...

Michellehintze@hotmail.com. LOVE seeing those cute girls!

Jamie and Amber said...

Hey Erin! I'd love to keep reading about the Pitcher's adventures!
ambular_2@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

I'd love to keep reading your blog! You have such a cute family! amandakerickson@yahoo.com

Ben said...

I check it out once in a while, so feel free to invite me too. :)

tannerb@gmail.com

Grandma Moss said...

Hi Erin..I'd love to be included on your blog. Cute family pictures!